Select the location where you would like to advertise.
SELECT AD TYPE
|Advertisement Section||Publishing Days||Booking Deadline|
|Morung Express Obituary||All Days||2 day(s) Prior|
|Category : Besna, Bhog Ceremony, Chautha and Uthamna, Clarification, Commemoration Havan, Condolences, Death, Death Acknowledgement, Death Anniversary, Death Announcements, Hashkaba, In Memoriam, Kriya, Marka, Mass and Services, Memorial Serrvices, Months Mind, Obituary Services, Pets Obituary, Prayer Meeting, Rasam Pagdi, Seventh Day Mass, Tributes, Uthala, Vaikunta Samaradhana,|
Why place Obituary Ad in Morung Express Newspaper ?
Now Booking Classified Text Obituaries on ReleaseMyAd is as easy following 3 simple steps:
- The first step is to select the type of ad that you want to publish, which is followed by the selection of the category as Obituary. Under the Obituary Category there are several sub categories as well, like Death Acknowledgement, Death Anniversary, Mass Services, Remembrances, Kriya and more specific headings for your ad to be listed under the most appropriate title to reach out to specific people.
- The next page which is the ‘Compose Ad’ page, enables you to type your personally composed message or a professionally composed one to be published in a newspaper of your choice. You can choose to highlight your ad by adding enhancements like emboldening the letters, text highlight colors etc.You can also get a sneak peek of how your published ad will appear in a newspaper through our Live Preview Ad Feature.
- On the last page you are able to confirm your release dates along with clearing out all the payments via our secure online & offline payment mediums.
The online payment mediums comprise of payment via Debit/Credit Cards & Net Banking (All Indian Banks), while our offline mediums include Demand Drafts, Cheque & Cash Collection from your home or office.
Booking Classified Display Obituaries on ReleaseMyAd is as easy following 3 simple steps.:
- Selecting the appropriate ad type, which is Classified Display in this case, is the first step in the process of composing your ad. This step is followed by the choosing the category as Obituary, under which you want to publish your ad.
- One of the most interesting & creative yet simple step is composing the display classified ad. You can customize your ad by adding the image of the deceased as well as of the family members, you can specify the appropriate ceremony that is being held in honour of your loved one to make your invitation or ceremony distinct. To ensure that your ad appears in the newspaper exactly as you wished it to, preview your ad with our Live Ad Preview Feature.
- In order to conclude the booking process & receive an instant confirmation via email consisting all the booking details of your ad, confirm your release date and clear your payments via our secure online payment mediums which include Debit/Credit Card & Net Banking.
- You can also make use of our offline payment mediums for your convenience, which include Demand Drafts, Cheque deposits & Cash Collection from your home or office address.
To ensure a timely release of your Obituary ad & receive an invoice with your booking details, it is suggested that all payments are cleared at least 3 days prior to the release date.
Morung Express is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Obituary Ad In Morung Express To Get Maximum Response ?
An obituary is a notice of a person’s death and usually contains a brief account of the person’s life. Obituary advertisements provide contact details of the family of the bereaved for people to pay their respects, as well as the details of the upcoming funeral or memorial service. Here is why you should book your obituary ads in newspapers:
Provides Information:Obituary advertisements provide information about a recently deceased person as well as a brief biography about them.
Reaching Family and Friends:Obituary advertisements help to reach out to extended family members and friends of the deceased so that they may come and pay their respects.
Helps to Bring People Together:Obituary advertisements help to bring friends and acquaintances close to the family of the deceased.
Paying Respect and Homage:Obituary advertisements serve to pay homage to the deceased as well as honour their achievements.
- Wide Reach of Newspapers:In India, a large number of people in cities and villages across the country read newspapers. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.
Obituary Ads Archive
Sample Ads For Morung Express Obituary :
|Obituary - Mourning - (Name) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). He will be deeply remembered for his ________. He is mourned by his (Names of Family Members/ Friends/ Relatives).|
|Obituary - Prayer - (Name), (son/daughter) of Late. (Name) of (Location) breathed his last in (Location) after a brief illness on (Day) (Date). (He/She) was (Age). May God grant peace to (his/her) soul.|
|Obituary - Chautha - (Name) Born: (Date) Died: (Date) Loving (Relationship) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). Chautha will be held at (Place), (Location/ Address), on (Date) at (Time). Family & Friends.|
|Obituary - Shradh - (Name), resident of (Address), passed away peacefully on (Day), (Date), (Year). His 'Shradh' Ceremony will be held at (Place) - (Location), (Address) on (Day), (Date) from (Time). Mourned by (Names) and other Family Members.|
Ad Composing Tips